Sky Zone is designed for everyone, and we want to make sure you fly safe. We ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below and view the Sky Zone rules video and signage in park and at the Safety Zone. Remember, stay in your comfort zone. Do not attempt any activity, flip, jump, or trick you don’t think you can handle. Flips or other tricks can be dangerous, so perform at your own risk. Jumpers should not engage in court activities without a Sky Zone Team Member present. Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Sky Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines.
**Everyone that enters the Sky Zone court or activity zone must have completed and signed a valid Sky Zone waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.**
- Remove street shoes / wear SkySocks.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Walk onto and off of the courts.
- Be in control of your body.
- Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving onto more advanced skills, such as aerial or flipping-type skills.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- Land on the closest trampoline when bouncing and flipping off trampoline side walls.
- Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size.
- Follow all park rules and the Sky Zone Team Member's instructions.
- Land on your head or neck.
- Double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- If a guest enters your trampoline, discontinue jumping until the guest has exited your space.
- Attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities, or skill level.
- Double flip.
- Do more than two single flips in a row.
- Have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.).
- Sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- Push, tackle, run on flat surfaces, race, or engage in horseplay of any kind.
- Touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- Throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area.
- Wear wet clothes or unapproved body paint.
- Jump if a Sky Zone Team Member is not present.